South of the Border SaladThe beans, salsa, and spices add a south of border twist to this easy-to-prepare luncheon salad.
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 TBS parsley, chopped
- 1/2 red ripe tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup black beans, canned (no BPA) or beans prepared from scratch
- 2 TBS pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1" cube cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tsp Mediterranean Dressing
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa
- Combine all ingredients and toss with Mediterranean Dressing and salsa.