Tuna Salad SurpriseYou will love this unique way of preparing a tuna salad with no mayonnaise. It's a perfect Healthiest Way of Eating for a dinner or lunch and provides an excellent—106% of the daily value—for those hard to find omega-3 fatty acids. Enjoy!
Prep and Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Mince onions and press garlic and let sit for 5-10 minutes to bring out their health-promoting benefits.
- Blend dressing ingredients in blender adding oil a little at a time at end (to incorporate). Blend well to make sure sunflower seeds are ground.
- Mix tuna, celery, walnuts, parsley, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Mix desired amount of dressing with tuna mixture.
- Serve on bed of chopped romaine lettuce with chopped tomato.