10-Minute Peanut BarsIn only 10 minutes you can enjoy this great energy boosting snack or dessert as part of your Healthiest Way of Eating.
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup raw or roasted peanuts
- 1 TBS minced fresh ginger
- 2 TBS sesame seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 TBS honey
Makes 12 bars
- Grind all ingredients, except for the honey, in a food processor until fairly fine but still having some texture (you don't want it to have the consistency of peanut butter).
- Add honey and process just long enough for it to blend in.
- Press into a square about 3/4-inch thick on a plate or square pan and refrigerate for about an hour or more.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.