10-Minute Fresh Berry Dessert with Yogurt and ChocolateThis 10-minute dessert combines our favorite flavors in a quick and easy way that is rich tasting, yet healthier than many desserts. The chocolate is a great complement to the berries and yogurt. It is perfect for those moments when you want to enjoy this wonderful combination of flavors.
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 basket fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 8 oz low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 oz net-wt dark chocolate
- Fold together yogurt and berries.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler with heat on medium. Place berries and yogurt in individual bowls and drizzle with melted chocolate.
* For a more formal presentation you may want to pour a pool of yogurt on a plate and place berries on top of pool. Drizzle chocolate over berries.