Vegetarian Healthy SautéThis tasty addition to your Healthiest Way of Eating is a great way to use whatever vegetables you want to use up in your refrigerator. The wider the variety of vegetables you include in this dish, the wider variety of nutrients you will have available to work together synergistically to optimize your health.
Prep and Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Slice onions and press garlic and let sit for 5 minutes to bring out their health-promoting properties.
- Prepare rest of vegetables.
- Heat 1 TBS broth in a stainless steel wok or 12 inch skillet. Healthy Sauté onion for about 2 minutes in broth over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add red pepper, mushrooms, and cabbage. Continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes. Add garlic, ginger and continue to cook stirring for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients and cook for another 2 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with Seaweed Rice