Marinated Bean SaladThis is a great dish to add to your Healthiest Way of Eating because you can keep in your refrigerator for 3-4 days and its flavor gets better each day!
Prep and Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Mince onion and press garlic and let sit for 5 minutes to bring out its health-promoting benefits.
- Fill the bottom of a steamer with 2 inches of water.
- While steam is building up in steamer cut green beans.
- Steam for 5 minutes. A fork should pierce them easily when they are done.
- Drain and rinse canned beans. Let beans sit in colander for another couple of minutes to drain excess water.
- Mix all ingredients together. If you have the time, let it marinate for at least 15 minutes. It can keep in the refrigerator for a few days. Keep on hand for a quick meal.